Reading Resolve: Setting my goals on the books I want to finish reading during the week.
Live. Love. Laugh. : Filling my week with contemporary stories of romance and/or comedy~
So I decided that I should be able to read at least one of the following every week: a classic, a wanted bought book, and a random read. Others will just follow~ This month of July, I would like to read a lot of contemporary romances. I like light and fluffy reads and they make me feel better. I might add a few other genres every now and then though. So this week, I have:
(Link to Goodreads)
- Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella (Want) – DONE!
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (Classic)
- Star Crossed by Alisha Watts (Random Read) – DONE!
- Unpredictable by Eileen Cook (Random Read) – DONE!
From GreenWeek‘s unfinished books:
- Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft by Jody Gehrman
- Poison by Bridget Zinn – DONE!