Reading Resolve: Setting my goals on the books I want to finish reading during the week.
For July 15-21: So I’ve been reading a lot about Netgalley, and I decided to try it out. I got 6 books, and 1 chapter sampler from the site, and I plan to read and review all of them within the week. 5 of the 7 are available for reading to all members of the site. Ink by Amanda Sun and The Truth about You and Me by Amanda Grace requires approval (
I’m actually surprised I got approval). I’ve been seeing Ink and The Edge of Never around so I am curious about them. I want Unhinged because I love Splintered. The others just looked good so I tried them out.
- A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook and Brendan Halpin
- Ink by Amanda Sun (UK Edition)
- Saving Wishes by G.J. Walker-Smith
- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- The Truth About You and Me by Amanda Grace (Mandy Hubbard)
- Undertaking Love by Kat French
- Unhinged (Chapter Sampler) by A.G. Howard
Also to read this week:
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (This week’s Classics Read)
- What Stays in Vegas by Beth Labonte (This week’s Random Read)
TOTAL: 8 Books and 1 Chapter Sampler
That is a LOT to take on~ Wish me luck! If I don’t finish, I might extend this until next week~ What are you reading this week? 🙂