Reading Resolve: Setting my goals on the books I want to finish reading during the week.
For July 22-28: I started this month with the same title, and this is the last full week of July so I might as well end it the same. Basically, I want to read a couple of contemporary books with romance and humor (hopefully). So I plan to read 10 books. I’m not putting any pressure on myself to finish all of those, but it would be great if I could.
(Links to Goodreads)
- Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark (Netgalley)
- Pirouette by Robyn Bavati (Netgalley)
- Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn
- Shrimp by Rachel Cohn
- Cupcake by Rachel Cohn
- My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
- Sam Cruz’s Infallible Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling
- Click to Subscribe by L.M. Augustine (Re-read)
- Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll (This week’s Classic Read)
- Practice Cake by Dalya Moon (This week’s Random Read)
So there, wish me luck~ What are you reading this week? 🙂