This is an event hosted by the lovely Octavia at Read. Sleep. Repeat. where bloggers can sign up to participate. Basically, the goal is to read the ARCs that we have piled up. And Octavia will throw in a little $20 gift card as an incentive for joining so click the banner if you’re interested~
Reading Resolve: Setting my goals on the books I want to finish reading during the week.
August: *edited* I was supposed to do this within a week, but I might just take the whole of August anyway because I got some more ARCs than the original 5, and I might get more if I get more approvals from Netgalley and a couple of Blog Tours. And here is my list:
- Sometimes Never, Sometimes Always by Elissa Janine Hoole
- Ignite by Erica Crouch
- The Tale of Mally Biddle by M.L. LeGette
- 4 to 16 Characters by Kelly Hourihan
- Freakboy by Kristin Elizabeth Clark
- Somebody Up There Hates You by Hollis Seamon
- The F- It List by Julie Halpern
- Granny Is My Wingman by Kayli Stolak
That’s 10 books to read and review within the month.