Random Ramblings: Talking about random thoughts on books, blogging, myself, the world, etc. Anything under the sun~
Still in the spirit of the Free eReadathon~ Here are some pros and cons to all those free ebooks out there.
- FREE! Duh.
- Finding awesome authors.
- Finding awesome books.
- Feeding your reader forever~
- Feeling awesome because you have so many books.
- Freedom to take all of them with no guilt. Just click and click and click~
- Fun shopping time. Seeing so many books~
- Free books are mostly erotica. I have nothing against it, but it’s not my thing.
- Few books are really good, even if you wish for more. Only a few can wow.
- For some books, you will find the most horrible things you’ve ever seen.
- Feeling awful because you can never get through all the books you own.
- Forgetting what books you own because you just randomly download everything.
What else can you add to this list?
Bottom Line: They’re free anyway so we can’t really complain. I think they’re more good than bad~