So I got nominated again~ See here for last time’s awards. This time by indiereadergirl0329 and Flood of Books, etc. Thanks to the both of you~ I won’t be nominating anyone else anymore though because I don’t think I know enough to do so, but I will answer the questions these two lovely people gave me so here goes~
The Liebster Award is basically for showing off all the awesome bloggers out there who don’t have a lot of followers yet.
The Liebster Award Rules:
- Link back the blogger that tagged you
- Nominate ten others and answer the questions of the one who tagged you
- Ask ten questions for the bloggers you nominate
- Let your nominees know of their award
- What book, or books, are you currently reading? Right now I’m reading A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris.
- What was one of your recent reads you wish you never picked up? Hrmmm. Books have been quite good for me for the past few weeks so I don’t really have an answer to this. Sorry~
- What was the most recent book you couldn’t put down? The latest one would be For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund, if I remember correctly. This one was pretty intense emotionally
- If you could recast any movie based on a book (like twilight..) what book would it be? I can’t really think of any right now…
- What is the best book to movie adaptation? Erm. They all have their faults, but I really like The Devil Wears Prada because Meryl Streep, Anne Hathaway, and Emily Blunt were really good in it. It’s still not perfect for me though. Confessions of a Shopaholic was really good too despite not sticking fully to the book.
- If you could only read one genre for the rest of your life, what genre would it be? This one’s tough. Does Young Adult count?
- Trapped on a desert island, would you want a wand or a sword? I would choose a wand as long as I know how to use it, but if not, I would probably go with the sword because it would be more practical.
- What is the book that made you cry (tears of joy, I hope). Always and Forever by Karla J. Nellenbach and Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- List three (or more for the fun of it) books are your favorites. I have so many favorites! But at the top of my head, those two that made me cry, and Starters by Lissa Price, as well as Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Whose your favorite author? Least? These are my Adored Authors, with Lauren Oliver at the top. I think my least favorite would have to be C.J. Redwine. Her first book just really turned me off and I doubt I would read any more of her work.
Flood of Book’s Questions:
- Who is your favorite author? See above~ Lauren Oliver
- What book do you wish you had read as a child? I wish I could have read a lot of children’s classics when I was younger.
- What is your favorite reread? Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- What are you currently reading? A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
- Why did you start blogging? To share my love, thoughts, etc. for all the books that I read~
- What popular book has been one you just couldn’t stand or was hard for you to finish? Defiance by C.J. Redwine and The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- What book would you love to listen to as an audio and who would be your ideal narrator? Is it cheating if I choose Jude Law as Lemony Snicket for the Series of Unfortunate Events?
- When do you read the most? When I have the day all to myself, and I can just stay on my bed the whole day and read~
- What is your favorite book and drink combination? I pretty much drink coffee whenever I read. Sometimes there’s juice or tea, but it’s often coffee.
- What book or author do you wish more people would read? Well, I want people to read the books that I really love, and there are a lot of those! But I think it’s important that people read what they want to.