Books on Bed: where I show, quite literally, the books on my bed.
No matter how many times I clean my bed, I always seem to end up with a stack after a few days. So here I’ll show off books I’ve read, plan to read, or just recently acquired that I haven’t placed them in the book closet yet.
So here’s my stack~ I was actually planning to return them to the closet already when I thought of doing this post.
- Paper Towns by John Green – This was the last book I read, which is a re-read after a long time. It was still good. Maybe less exciting.
- The Bad Beginning and The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket – I got these back from my cousin recently. I plan to re-read the whole series. It was one of the first two series I got addicted to when I was younger. I think Lemony Snicket has influenced me a lot even with how I title most of my posts starting with the same letter. 😛
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green – This is another re-read. I think I appreciated it better than when I read it the first time.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard – I used this for inspiration to draw, but I may have been quite unsuccessful. I’m still trying though. Plus this might still be on the stack next week. I may or may not get Unhinged. Hopefully I do though.
- Golden by Jessi Kirby – This is a very powerful read. I already posted my review last week.
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson – I haven’t read this yet. This is the book I most recently bought.
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – I read this book last week or maybe two weeks ago. I plan to post my review next week. This one was a really great read.
- In Honor by Jessi Kirby – I read this one after I read Golden a few days or weeks ago. It was pretty good. I’ll be posting my review tomorrow.
So there. Hopefully by next week, I will have these babies on my stack:
These are books I badly want to read, but I’m still impatiently waiting for them to arrive. I really do hope to get them soon.