This week was really slow in terms of reading and writing up posts. I just feel so tired most of the time. I’m having a hard time sleeping again, and it really messes up with my need to wake up early. Plus we’ve been out of coffee for days so there’s nothing much to fuel me up. 😛 Hopefully next week would be better.
- Sunday – Review: The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard (Splintered #1.5)
- Monday – Review: The Coveted by Laura Thalassa (The Unearthly #2)
- Tuesday – Book Bonuses: The Epic-ness of “Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour” by Morgan Matson
- Wednesday – [Blog Tour + Giveaway] Review + Excerpt: Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin
- Thursday – Books on Bed: January 1-15
- Friday – Review: In Honor by Jessi Kirby
I’m giving away a Kindle copy of Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin.