I think I’m picking up my pace on reading again. So yay. I finally got my copy of Unhinged by A.G. Howard, read it, and love love LOVED it. I couldn’t put it down and I had a really bad book hangover. And now I have a lot of awesome books I’m looking forward to reading, especially during the Winter Wishes Read-a-thon I’m participating in this weekend. Work load was really light this week too so that made me happy. Also, I’m getting into anime dating sims. Don’t judge me! I downloaded 3 apps onto my phone. They’re mostly visual novels though so it’s mostly reading rather than making decisions. Decision time only comes around after 5 scenes or so.
- Sunday – Auto-buy Authors: Rachel Harris – Funny, Flirty, Fabulous
- Monday – Review: Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
- Tuesday – Random Ramblings: Co-blogger Conundrum (I received a lot of sweet and awesome replies to this one so THANK YOU!)
- Wednesday – Review: An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Thursday – Guest Post: Gayle Forman Signing (Philippines)
- Friday – Winter Wishes Read-a-thon
I’m giving away a Kindle copy of Chasing Forever Down by Nikki Godwin.