Building with Books: Building my dream house of books one book (or more) at a time~
I didn’t purchase a lot of this books this month, and I’m very proud of myself. I think counting how many unread books I have did it for me because I was able to control myself more. I even managed to go inside a bookstore without buying anything. Huzzah! But I did get a couple of books though.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (hardcover) – I finally bought my own copy! I’ve been saving up for this because it’s SO expensive as compared to other books. I lucked out and got it for 20% less than the original price. 😀
- Anomaly by Krista McGee – This was a Kindle Daily Deal
- Poison Princess by Kresley Cole – Also a Kindle Daily Deal
- Stargazing from Nowhere by Isabel and Marilyn Thomas – Sandra @ Sandra’s World of Books recommended this book for our February Epic Recs
These were some free Kindle downloads throughout the the month:
- Triton by Dan Rix (I have an ARC but I wanted the real one)
- The Space Between by Victoria H. Smith (I also got an ARC but downloaded this too)
- Backward Compatible by Sarah Daltry & Pete Clark (This one looks really cute!)
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell Audiobook (Unabridged) – This is my first audiobook ever. I got this free from my Audible sign up. I’ve only listened to 8 chapters but I’m loving it so far. Attachments is my favorite Rowell book. I hope to get more audiobooks in the future.
- The Vanishing Girl by Laura Thalassa (Thank you Laura)
- Dracian Legacy by Priya Kanaparti (Thank you Reuts Publications)
- My Life from Hell by Tellulah Darling (Thank you Te Da Media and Netgalley)
- Falling from the Sky by Nikki Godwin (Thank you Nikki)
- Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen (Thank you Strange Chemistry and Netgalley)
- The Other Summer Girl by Sarah D. Towne (Thank you Sarah)
That’s all I got this month. I’ve already read a couple or started some and I’ve been enjoying them all so far. The others might be way behind my reading list though so I don’t know when I’ll get to them. Tee-hee. 😛 What about you? What did you get this month?