Building with Books: Building my dream house of books one book (or more) at a time~
I got a LOT of books this month. Most of them were free review copies. There were a couple of free Amazon downloads or Kindle deals. And I also bought a couple of hardcovers and paperbacks. I also got an audiobook from my Audible membership. Bottom line, I have SO MUCH to read. I got 39 this month. I was lent 3 books, and I got some swag~
- Harry Potter 1-7 by J.K. Rowling – I exchanged my paperbacks for hardcovers~ 😀
- Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys – this one is awesome. Must read! Thank you Sandra @ Sandra’s World of Books for pushing me to read this
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs – I actually plan to get a hardcover, but I’ll read the paperback for now while I wait for the hardcover to arrive at my local bookstore.
- Thomas Hardy: Three Great Novels- I’m not really sure why I bought this or when I’ll read it, but one day. 😛
- Til Death by Kate Evangelista – the swag came from the book launch that I attended.
These were all Kindle deals throughout the month, except for Maybe Someday.
- Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon – I’ve been waiting for this book to go on sale!
- Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
- Grave Mercy by RObin LaFevers
- Definitely, Maybe in Love by Ophelia London
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover – I have yet to read this, but I listened to the soundtrack and it is awesome
- Taste Test by Kelly Fiore
- Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson – I can’t wait to read this one. Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour was awesome!
- Lumiere by Jacqueline E. Garlick
These were some free Kindle downloads throughout the month:
- Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell – this was recommended by Valeria @ A Touch of Madness
- Freak of Nature by Julia Crane
- Clan by Realm Lovejoy
- White Cat by Holly Black Audiobook – I got this from my Audible membership. I haven’t listened to it yet though. I only listened to a sample, and Jesse Eisenberg sounded really great.
NETGALLEY REVIEW COPIES (Thank you Netgalley):
- Played by Liz Fichera (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn (Thank you Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group/Feiwel & Friends)
- Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (Thank you Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group/Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR))
- Foretold by Rinda Elliott (Thank you Harlequin Teen)
- Feather Bound by Sarah Raughley (Thank you Angry Robot Ltd./Strange Chemistry)
- Being Hartley by Allison Rushby (Thank you Allison)
- Camp Payback by J.K. Rock (Thank you Spencer Hill Press)
- Camp Boyfriend by J.K. Rock (Thank you Spencer Hill Press)
REVIEW COPIES FROM AUTHORS:
- Miyuki by Veronica Bane – I’m most excited for this one because I loved the first book, Mara (Thank you Veronica!)
- A Bride’s Guide to Getting Married by Jasmine Clara (Thank you Jasmine!)
- Last Stop by Jessica Cage (Thank you Jessica!)
- Laura’s Wolf by Lia Silver (Thank you Laura!)
- Oracle of Philadelphia by Elizabeth Corrigan (Thank you Elizabeth and Red Adept Publishing)
TOUR REVIEW COPY:
- Twelve Steps by Veronica Bartles (Thank you YA Bound Tours and Veronica Bartles)
Thank you Rachel Harris and Ashley Bodette for the Flirt Squad swag
Thank you Diane @ Oops I Read a Book Again and Pinoy Book Tours for lending me these books!
- The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith – I highly recommend this!
- Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer
- Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
That’s all I got this month. What about you? What did you get this month?