How is this a test exactly? I thought I needed to answer about some books I’ve never read about or something. Haha! Thank you Dre @ Sporadic Reads for tagging me.
What are your top three book pet peeves?
- Characters who hate another person without any good reasons. i.e. Unite by Jamie Campbell and Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor. I DNF’d both books.
- Whiny, stupid protagonists. They annoy me to no end. Especially the ones that get better because of a love interest and not because of self-growth or something.
- Erotica books that are marked New Adult. This is why I avoid NA books most of the time.
Describe your perfect reading spot.
- Anywhere soft and cold. On ice cream. What. I mostly read on my bed. Actually, I mostly read on my brother’s bed. I’m not sure why. It’s probably gross, but I spend a lot of my reading there. Errr.
Tell us three book confessions.
- I highlight all of my books that I read. Paperbacks, hardbacks, ebooks, you name it. For ebooks it isn’t so bad since you can remove them. But I’ll most likely be shy to lend out my physical books because they have a lot of marks.
- I have a one-click addiction. Not just for Amazon, but also for Netgalley. SO MANY BOOKS. So little time. OTL
- I arrange my physical books by size, which causes some series books to get separated. I don’t think my book closet would make sense to anyone. Even I don’t know where a book could be, just the general part of the closet because I know the format. Am I making sense?
When was the last time you cried during a book?
- *checks Goodreads* Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys. I strongly recommend that book!
How many books are on your bedside table?
- I do not have one. 😄 I do keep my books on my bed though. Does that count? Right now there’s only one because I’m mostly reading ebooks at the moment. But the stack can get really high normally. See example here.
What is your favourite snack whilst your reading?
- Anything I can get my hands on. 😛 I can’t help it. I love eating! Chips, chocolate, cake, cookies, food, food, food. 😛 Oh, and coffee.
Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
- Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Man that was difficult!
Show us a picture of your favourite bookshelf on your bookcase.
My hardcovers are my favorite because they are gorgeous~ I had to move stuff around though to show all of them because they’re usually all packed together in that one part of my closet. 😛 And if you can see it, on that last photo, those are my J.K. Rowling books~ So pretty but so heavy!
Write how much books mean to you in just three words.
- The Great Escape
- Fuel for Imagination
- My Unlived Lives
I don’t know!!!
What is your biggest reading secret?
- It wouldn’t be a secret if I told you now wouldn’t it? 😛 But probably the fact that I read the Fifty Shades trilogy. Actually, I didn’t finish the last book. Yes, they were awful, but I read them anyway. Those were my naive days when I swore I wouldn’t DNF a book. Haha
I am tagging:
- Sandra @ Sandra’s World of Books
- Valeria @ A Touch of Book Madness
- Michelle @ In Libris Veritas
- Chiara @ Books for a Delicate Eternity
- Nara @ Looking for the Panacea