On Book Preferences:
I will read books for any age group under the following genre below, but I mostly read Young Adult books.
What I love:
- Historical Fiction
What I may or may not like/love:
- Science Fiction
What I do not like and will not read/review:
- Erotica (mild sexual content is accepted)
- Drama (Or there must be something else to offset the drama)
- Reviews reflect honest opinion, and Always Lost in Books reserves the right to express all ideas whether positive or negative.
- Reviews are given the standard star ratings. It may also have ‘Francine’s Favorites’ or ‘Recommended Reads’ bookmarks if they’re really awesome.
- Reviews are posted on the blog, Goodreads, B&N, and Amazon. Reviews also show up on Twitter, Tumblr, Google+, Facebook, and Bloglovin accounts.
- Reviews may be posted within a week or within months upon receipt. Those requesting will be notified once the review is up.
- Always Lost in Books reserves the right to decline requests or back out in case the book is not to our liking.
FOR REVIEW REQUESTS, please include the following:
- Book Info (Cover, Title, Author, Genre, Series, Synopsis, etc.)
- Sample (1-5 chapters of the book, depending on length. An Amazon link will also work as long as I can download a sample from there.)
FOR ACCEPTED REVIEW REQUESTS, please send:
- A copy of the book (print, mobi, or kindle)
- Media Kit (Photos, Info, Links, etc.)
- Others (If there is anything else you want included in the post)
Interested? Questions? Comments? Suggestions? Anything at all?
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or through any of the social networks found on the sidebar.